When you put new properties on to the market the system will automatically email out details to active applicants who would like to receive them.
In light of GDPR you may be contacting them to request that they confirm their consent. Rather than sending these emails to all applicants on your database you can apply the filters below to identify only those that would currently be receiving property alerts, namely those with a status of looking and with an active property search.
You can easily use the filters on the buyer or tenant index pages to identify only those applicants as follows:
1. Navigate to the relevant index page via Sales > Buyers or Lettings > Tenants
2. Update the search filter on the right to find those that will receive automated new property alerts via the system, namely those with a status of looking and with a property search that is still valid today and who are currently set to receive property details via email:
a. Status of looking - click on the 'Status' drop down and tick 'Looking':
b. With a property search - tick 'Yes' under 'Has a property search?':
c. That is still valid today - enter today's date in the 'Valid Until' field in the 'Criteria' section:
d. Currently set to receive 'Property Details via email?' - click on the marketing consent drop down and tick 'Property details via email?':
3. Click the 'Search' button to refresh the results.
Should you wish, you can also apply a further filter to remove those that have already updated their consent by doing the following:
4. Click on the 'Marketing Consent' drop down in the Contact Preferences section in the search filter on the right hand side:
5. To find those who have not updated their consent settings yet, click on 'Consent set?' No:
If you are sending out bulk emails asking for them to update their consent this will greatly reduce the overall number of emails you need to send.