You can re-instate a property if you accidentally deleted it:
- Click on your user name at the top of the system
- Click on "Audit Trail" in the side-menu
- Click ">>Switch to changes made by this staff member"
- Locate the audit entry for your property deletion - the entries are ordered chronologically, most recent first, and property deletes will have a description "Property deleted". Click "View" on that entry and click the link to the deleted property.
- That will take you to a page indicating that the property has been deleted - you will see a "Reinstate" link that allows you to re-instate the deleted data.