Before you can add a sales property into the system, you need to register the vendor (see here). Having done that:
- Click on the "Sales" top menu tab
- Click the "Add" button and search for the vendor of the property (matches will automatically appear as you start typing) - click "Select" against the correct vendor. You will be taken to the "Add Property" form.
- Enter details for the property - mandatory fields are marked *.
- Click "Add" to Save down the new property.
- Click on the side-menu options to add further marketing details for the property.
Property Form Fields
Most of the fields in the property form are self-explanatory, but some additional notes are provided below:
"Reference" - by default, this is auto-generated. If you would like the default prefix to be changed, or would like to have the option to set your own property references, please contact 10ninety support.
"Type" - this is the set of most common property types. If you require additional types in the list, please contact 10ninety support.
"Display address" - this is the address that will appear on marketing materials. Typically it is the address without the house number.
"Searchable areas" - geographic areas can be set-up in the system under "Admin" -> System Data" -> "Areas". These are primarily used in property searches - applicants can state in which areas they are looking, and properties can be defined as being within one or more areas.
"EPC ratings" - the system will generate an EPC graph for the property if they ratings are provided.
"Current Occupant" - if the current occupant is not the vendor, details can be provided in this field. This allows viewing notification emails to be directed to the most appropriate recipient.