[Release 3.57] The changes included in this release were:
- Automated Rightmove Lead Import. The system will automatically store your Rightmove enquiries in your 10ninety database so that you don't need to manually copy the applicant details into the system. They will appear in the "New Registrations" alert as new buyers/tenants, coming from Rightmove. The system will also store details of the property/properties that they are interested in. You can find out more about this feature in our help centre here
- The ability to register interest in a property both via the applicant (under Saved Properties) and also via the property (via Interested Applicants) without first requiring a property search
- A new 'Marketing Data' widget on the property dashboard providing an overview of marketing performance, including Rightmove property performance where available
- New enhanced property search options - 'Has garden', 'Has garage' and 'Has parking' - separate from property features displayed in marketing details. Tick if a property has these features on the property details page, and tick if applicants require these features on their search page. Ask us if you would like this enabled on your system.
- Support for both metric and imperial room measurements at Rightmove. Again, ask us if you would like this enabled on your system
- Improved support for multiple signatures in eSigned documents - for example, the same signatures block can now appear multiple times in the same contract.
- Additional validation to stop lettings being deleted if there are open esigning requests
- Improved property search display on applicant pages
- Improved support for direct property links on third party websites, particular those using Property Hive.