By default when you generate a document, the system will create the document from the system's template for that document. However, if you edited it before generating, you can pick up from where you left off as follows:
- Click onto the "Documents" side-menu against the letting
- Click "Generate" against the document (e.g. tenancy agreement) in question
- Click the "Edit" link - this allows you to edit the contents before generating it
- Click the "Use Previous Version" button at the top - this will allow you to carry on editing from the previous version you saved.
- Click the "Generate" button to save your changes and generate a new version of the document.