To record the details of a sale of a property:
- From the property in question, click on the "Sales Details" side-menu option in the Sales menu
- Click "Edit"
- Start typing the name of the buyer and select the appropriate match
- Enter the agreed sale price, and any further details such as the fee, the solicitors, any specific agreements regarding the fixtures and fittings, etc.
- Press "Save"
Entering solicitor details
Before a solicitor can be linked to a sale, they need to be registered in the system:
- Click on the "Sales" tab at the top
- Click on the "Solicitors" sub-menu
- Click "Add" and enter the details of this new solicitor
- Enter the first/primary contact at the firm in the Conveyancer field:
Adding additional conveyancers
Having added the new solicitor to the system, additional conveyancers/contacts at the firm can be added by clicking the "Add Conveyancer" button at the top of the solicitor's page: