The system allows you to issue board orders for properties you are marketing (for example, an order to put up a "For Sale" board at a property, or to change the board text to "Sold", etc).
Set-up your board supplier
To set-up your board supplier in the system:
- Go to the address book under "Home" -> "Address Book"
- Click on the "Suppliers" side-menu link
- Click the "Add" button
- Choose supplier type "Boards", and enter the contact details for this board supplier.
Place a board order for a property
From the property in question:
- Click onto the "Board" link in the side-menu
- Click "Add Board Order"
- Enter the details of the order, and select the board supplier
- Once added, the order can be emailed to the supplier, or printed off and posted.
Once the order has been processed, change the order status to "Done".
Multiple orders can be sent to the board supplier in one go, via the "Marketing" tab at the top of the page. Select the orders to send, and click "Email Order" or "Print Order".